Is Communication Important in a Romantic Relationship?
I have to submit all my paper and work on turnitin.com. This Introduction / Literature review needs to be in APA format and has to be 5 full pages and in those pages I need 5 primary sources in APA format. For Example: (Brown, 2016) or however the APA In text citation is. lol I gave 7 references at the end of this description that needs to be used in this paper. Please provide a reference page. Below is what my hypothesis and operational definition; so you know what this paper is suppose to be.
HYPOTHESIS: Communication between partners in a romantic relationship can be important to its success.
OPERATIONAL DEFINITION: Couples in a romantic relationship will be surveyed to view if communication within between those in the relationship is important.
This Literature Review needs to have a survey of 10 questions that makes sense with the paper and it needs to have my IV & DV in it to make the connection.
Independent Variable: Romantic Relationship
Dependent Variable: The success of communicating in a relationship
These are the sources I have (7) Please use:
1) Burton-Chellew, M. N., & Dunbar, R. M. (2015). Romance and reproduction are socially costly. Evolutionary Behavioral Sciences, 9(4), 229-241. doi:10.1037/ebs0000046
2) Goodman-Deane, J., Mieczakowski, A., Johnson, D., Goldhaber, T., & Clarkson, P. J. (2016). The impact of communication technologies on life and relationship satisfaction. Computers In Human Behavior, 219-229. doi:10.1016/j.chb.2015.11.053
3) Hiew, D. N., Halford, W. K., van de Vijver, F. R., & Liu, S. (2016). Communication and relationship satisfaction in Chinese, Western, and intercultural Chinese–Western couples. Journal Of Family Psychology, 30(2), 193-202. doi:10.1037/fam0000144
4) Olderbak, S., & Figueredo, A. J. (2012). Shared life history strategy as a strong predictor of romantic relationship satisfaction. Journal Of Social, Evolutionary, And Cultural Psychology, 6(1), 111-131. doi:10.1037/h0099221
5) Ruppel, E. K. (2015). Use of communication technologies in romantic relationships: Self-disclosure and the role of relationship development. Journal Of Social And Personal Relationships, 32(5), 667-686. doi:10.1177/0265407514541075
6) Vangelisti, A. L. (2015). Communication in personal relationships. In M. Mikulincer, P. R. Shaver, J. A. Simpson, J. F. Dovidio, M. Mikulincer, P. R. Shaver, … J. F. Dovidio (Eds.) , APA handbook of personality and social psychology, Volume 3: Interpersonal relations (pp. 371-392). Washington, DC, US: American Psychological Association.
7) Williamson, H. C., Altman, N., Hsueh, J., & Bradbury, T. N. (2016). Effects of relationship education on couple communication and satisfaction: A randomized controlled trial with low-income couples. Journal Of Consulting And Clinical Psychology, 84(2), 156-166. doi:10.1037/ccp0000056