Final Report of Internship Experience at Arabian Health Care Supply Co.
Greeting, my name is Sarah Alrumaih and I have take this course which is internship in Arabian Health Care Supply Co. (AHCSC) in Khobar for 8 weeks eight hours per day so I have complete 320 working hours from June 5,2016 to Aug 4, 2016. My major is finance and my supervisor in work was Ms. Eithar Alrebeh. I will upload all the documents you need which include all the 8 logs. Please I want a lot of citations in the report. I have already uploaded all the logs in my word document in the appendix part. I will post a sample for the final report I want the same format exactly. For the job history part I want a table like a summary for each week as you could see from the sample. The SWOT analysis part is for the company not for me. Here’s the website for the company http://www.arabianhc.com/en/ .
In the technical aspects you could mention 2 projects I have already did, not more than that.
At the end of this document you will find the format of the report.
Please write the headings for each part.
I will upload a sample of my work in Excel sheet, MFG PRO SYSTEM.
ignore the first page which is the cover page I have already did it also, the table of content so please do not count it.
FINAL REPORT GUIDELINES
Final Report: The University has no hard rules about the format and style of the final Report. However, it is important that the following is observed:
a) Quality is more important than Quantity. A precise 25-page Report that captures the major points well is more impressive than a recycled 60-page report that does not clearly show the student’s contribution.
b) Be precise. The Report should include the main reasons WHY the topic was chosen, what is hoped to be achieved, and the conclusions drawn from the experience.
c) Incorporation of your Sponsoring Company Training into the Report. Very often the final submitted Report seems to be composed of two totally unrelated parts – one dealing with what happened at the company, and the next being a Technical Report. Try to “tie” the two together, by identifying what have been the major issues you observed during your formal training that supported the relevant theories that you took at PMU, or disproved them. This would make your training analysis more realistic and showed that you are aware of broader issues.
d) Please quote references where appropriate and try to widen your bibliography to beyond a few casual internet searches. Our library is rich in books and journals.
HELPFUL TIPS FOR WRITING A GOOD INTERNSHIP REPORT
1. Make sure to follow the coop report format and contents outlines below.
2. Make sure that you write your report to be understood by a layman and not your advisor.
3. Proofread your report before submission. Make sure it is free of spelling and grammatical errors.
4. Whenever possible try to avoid the use of the first pronoun (i.e., “I” and “We”) throughout your report.
5. Any paragraph should have at least two sentences.
6. Avoid having orphan lines at the end of pages. You cannot have a title at the very end of the page. In addition, you need to have at least two lines of a paragraph at the end of every page.
7. Be systematic and consistent in your writing style: in using font type, font size, heading numbering, spacing, showing hierarchy of titles, citing reference, justification, indentation, page numbering, footnoting, etc.
8. Be sure to number your tables and figures. Tables and figures should have titles too.
9. If you are using photocopied tables or figures, make sure they are clean and readable.
10. Avoid having two or more headings after each other without a text in between. Similarly, avoid having tables or figures without any narrative description to explain them.
11. Make sure that every figure or table is referenced at least once in the body of the report.
12. There is no maximum or minimum number of pages for the coop report. Be sure to address your topic adequately. Your grade is not directly linked to the size of the report.
13. Make sure to cite every source of information used in the body of the report. Be sure to identify information that is extracted as is from another source. Indicate whether the secondary information used is a direct quote or you paraphrased it in your own words. Use of references is not limited to the Conceptual Framework part.
14. Your list of references should include your organization’s manuals and/or annual reports, relevant and recent textbooks, relevant and recent journal articles, and Internet sources.
15. Whenever possible leave detailed descriptions which might hinder the readability of the report to the appendix and direct the reader to go to it if he desires.
16. Try your best in highlighting the limitations of your project/report. Provide some information on how to improve it.
17. If you have done more than one project, try to focus on the major one and make it your main project after getting approval from your coop advisor. The other project(s) can be briefly included in the report. If your projects are relatively small and of the same size, you may need to describe them all. Be sure to consult your advisor on the matter.
18. Make sure, at all times, to have at least one backup copy of your electronic file of the report.
19. If you are developing a computerized system, make sure to include a copy of it (on a CD) in the report.
INTERNSHIP REPORT FORMAT AND CONTENTS OUTLINE
1. Cover page should include the following:
a. Name of university, college and department
b. Title: it should be indicative of internship experience
c. Employer name
d. Name of internship advisor
e. Name and ID number of student
f. Submission date
2. Executive summary (in one page)
4. Detailed table of contents
6. Company background (three pages): should describe the nature of the company’s activities, size, vision, mission, and organization chart focusing on the unit which you have been working at.
7. SWOT analysis
8. Organizational marketing strategy
9. Organizational competitive strategy
10. Job history: A table showing major assignments and the timeframe for each and narrative description (table summary of each working week same as the sample)
11. Conceptual framework (i.e., current literature review) that provides a basis for the technical part
12. Technical part reflecting actual projects undertaken or problems handled and methodological used, limitations, finding, and suggested solutions
13. Evaluation of the internship experience
14. Summary of findings and recommendations
16. List of references ( I want a lot of citation in the report, Apa style)
17. Appendices (all other documents submitted such as Log Book, progress reports)
After the conclusion could you please write a reflective essay in one page which is >
In this part of your portfolio you should reflect on the meaning of the internship experience for intellectual development and career planning. Again you need to read the requirements for the final report and ensure that the two documents are supportive of each other and are integrated well together.
When preparing your report use the following questions to help with your thinking. Please do not simply provide answers to each one. Rather, let them act as inspiration for your writing.
• In what ways did I meet my learning objectives?
• In what ways did I fall short?
• How do these successes and failures add meaning to my career planning?
• How did this experience influence the way I understand that world?
• What new insights did I gain into the practices and problems in this line of work?
• What contributions did I make to this internship experience?
• What classroom experience prepared me well for this internship?
• What coursework or experiences do I need to continue my career preparation?
• What were the best aspects of this experience and why?
• What were the least favorable aspects of this experience and why?
• How do I need to do things differently as a result of this experience?
** PLEASE I WANT IT TO BE THE SAME STYLE OR THE WAY OF MY LOGS, DO NOT WRITE HARD WORDS, SAME LEVEL OF MY LOGS PLEASE **
PLEASE READ ALL MY LOGS TO UNDERSTAND WHAT WAS MY WORK EXACTLY
I’M AN INTERN STUDENT SO DO NOT MENTION THAT I DID ANY TOO PROFESSIONAL WORK.