Organizational Change (in Defeating Leadership Toxicity in the Organization)
Extend the literature review provided by at least 2 more papers (ideally recent) on Organizational Change.
Based on the extended literature review, write a paper addressing the following issues (with the topic of defeating leadership toxicity in the organization in mind):
1 What is organizational change?
2 What are the key theories and findings of organizational change research?
3 What are the key implications for management practice?
4 Why should we study organizational change?
Organize paper in a scholarly way.
Add section titles when necessary.
Explain logic and when appropriate, use external sources and proper citations.
Conclude with a paragraph or so evaluating the entire exercise in terms of what was learned and reflection on the topic.
1. Able to understand the key themes in the reading list.
2. Able to understand work groups and teams research theories, findings, and implications.
3. Answer the questions with clarity, depth, and critical thinking.
4. Completeness and coherence: Chain of thought is easy to follow.
5. Collected relevant evidences and consulted additional papers/resources to support the propositions.
6. Paper is written clearly, with appropriate format. Reference list is complete. Citation is properly done.
The paper is 8 pages long.
Assignment is checked through Turnitin