assignment three of the windshield survey.The template is underneath the direction instruction. Please read carefully and do the assignment for me
In Assignment Three, you will analyze and integrate findings of the two previous assignments. These are the Windshield Survey, including the informant interviews, and the Community Health Statistical Analysis. From these sources of information, you will establish a community health nursing care plan.
The steps you will follow in this assignment are comparable to the development of a Nursing Care Plan. The main difference is that the point-of-impact is a community, an aggregate of people, versus an individual. For this assignment you will analyze and integrate the findings of your windshield survey, information from key informants, and your community health statistical analysis. This analysis and integration will help you establish a community health nursing plan of care.
This assignment requires that you take the following steps:
Please use the information and instructions from the template to write the assignment..
1. Introduction: You will state the PURPOSE of your paper. You will also provide a brief synopsis of your community and present two CHN from your observations and the statistical data from the previous two assignments. You will include key supporting evidence for the two CHN diagnoses.
2. Select ONE Diagnosis/problem based on the two (2) CHN Diagnoses you developed in Week 2 OR a newly developed CHN diagnosis based on Coach feedback from your two (2) CHN diagnoses in Assignment 2.
• Discuss the rationale for selecting this problem/Diagnosis.
• Provide supporting community and scientific evidence, for example, Healthy People 2020, Center for Disease Control (CDC), American Heart Association (AHA), and others for this diagnosis.
3. Develop a plan of nursing intervention. Explain the intervention time line. Remember to be realistic when setting the goals and the time line for the various intervention activities to take place.
• Describe the Goals (minimum of 2) and objective (2-3 PER goal) of the CHN nursing intervention. Remember, goals are where you want to go. Objectives are how you plan to accomplish the goals. Goals and objectives need to be realistic.
• Explain the intervention objective time line. This time line needs to be realistic.
• Include your plan of intervention activities and evaluation measures. The evaluation should measure the outcomes of your intervention. Be specific.
4. Summary and conclusions: Summarize your assessment findings, your proposed community health nursing intervention, and the community public health outcomes that you anticipate as a result of the intervention. This can be one or two brief paragraphs
5. References: Follow APA guidelines
All APA writing guidelines apply. Refer to the APA on-line tutorial, as needed.
Follow all rubric information carefully to complete this assignment successfully. Refer to the Rubric in the Assignment Submission area to view grading criteria.